Facebook is a platform where you come across various people online. Some of them are great but some of them are not so.
You can also come across someone who is extremely annoying but luckily there is a fix for that issue. You can easily block them. Blocking them basically means that the person whom you blocked now cannot text you or see any activity done by you online.
But if a situation arises where you will need to talk to them then you can obviously talk to them by unblocking them. It is an easy task, but somehow many people are not able to perform this and if you happen to be one of them then this article is for you.
In this article I am going to list the instructions of how you can unblock someone via a PC or a Smartphone.
1. Via PC-
To unblock someone on facebook from a PC follow the steps.
- Click on the icon as shown below.
- After that find and click on the Blocking tab to move further.
- Then you will be presented with a search bar and below that the lit of people that you have blocked will be present.
Also Check: How to remove VBS:Malware-gen Easily
- Click on the Unblock option given right next to the name of the person that you want to unblock.
2. Via Smartphone-
To unblock someone on facebook from Smartphone follow the steps below-
- Open the application of Facebook on your device.
- On the upper right part of the screen an option named Menu will be present, click on it.
- Then in the menu options find Account Settings and tap on it.
- Then you will find a Blocking option, tap on it.
- You will see a list of people that you have blocked. Find the person that you want to unblock and tap on his/her name.
- Tap on Unblock Option finally to unblock the person.
This is it. After these steps you can easily unblock anyone that you want to. But do remember that after Unblocking someone you cannot block them till 48 hours again.
Thank you, these steps should have solved your issue, if it did then comment below so that others can see however if it didn’t then tell us so that we can come back at you asap.